New Radio
NEW IRC

Loss of Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loss of Information

Post by LossoCelo on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:10 pm

I have been looking into what happened today, and it seems as though when I switched the looks of the forum it began a slow delete of information in some categories. I am troubled because it affected only some of the forums, and not the others. But it has stopped, I had originally thought that one of our moderators had been hacked and deleted all of this, but looking at the moderation specs it shows that no moderators were to blame for the events. Everything has returned to normal and I'm hoping that everyone continues to use the forum as it has always been used. I will try to prevent future incidents like this.

Thank you and have fun : ).

-Ulister

Last edited by UlisterAndras on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

LossoCelo
Admin

http://satansarmy.4rumer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Loss of Information

Post by KoreanZombie on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 pm

So what you were saying in the chat room was incorrect and it was not the Killsmilebleed moderator? If so, why he not in members list anymore? Sounds like fishy? is this a coverup?
KoreanZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Seremptus on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Yeah, really. What's with the possible hiding of the info?
Seremptus

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 pm

It still might have been him but the moderator tracker looks fishy too. The only legitimate solution I can come up with was this. Not a coverup, but probably not right either. I don't know what to believe right now, I'll update it if I find out for sure. Member Killsmilebleed was deleted for using a disposable email.

-Ulister

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:38 pm

I'm doing my best to be honest, right now I can't tell you what happened. Member Killsmilebleed had no access to the Dark Poetry section's moderation. Demonicvanguard has temporarily been removed from moderation to see if he can bring any light to the situation. I promise I'll have more information on this all if I can find it myself. Dante and Warrior both have proven to me they still have access to their accounts and for that they are still moderators.

Like warrior pointed out, there's a lot of security all of a sudden on the forum. I can't say we got hacked and I can't say we didn't, what I can say right now is with moderator privileges he wasn't able to do a lot of damage to anyone on the forum. If you want all the information I have, simply ask and I will reply with everything I know right now.

-Ulister

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Well DemonicVangaurd, hang around untill we are sure it is you and you will get your moderator status back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top