New Radio
NEW IRC

Guardian Demon? <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guardian Demon? <3

Post by TheLokian on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Heeyy!!! i need soomee heellpp!!! i'm trying to fiind my guiaardian deemon and i neeeed to fiinddd ouut hooww

Last edited by UlisterAndras on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please review the rules)

TheLokian

Back to top Go down

Re: Guardian Demon? <3

Post by LossoCelo on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Please review the TOS when you signed up. I'll allow 2 letters in a row, but after that it becomes hard to read so I'm going to have to disallow it.

LossoCelo
Admin

http://satansarmy.4rumer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Don't ever get frustrated, or they will not likely appear to you. Also realize that you may have more than one guardian, and the time they show up is different. They could all show up at once or they might show up one at a time in a period of six years but they are more likely to show if you are calm. Now this also applies to contacting dead people, BE CALM. Be patient.

Do a ritual and ask Father to help you reveal your guardian. You can also try to contact your guardian on a Ouija board. It is also good to have the pages on JoS with all the demons listed there. Sometimes they won't spell out their whole name and only give you the first letter but they usually spell it out somehow. It is better to ask for the first letter, otherwise you may end up being contacted by an enemy Nordic. Always ask the demons if they are of Satan. I do this even now with my guardians Naberius and Eligos just to make sure, since I can't really see them yet. When you've found the first letter or full name, search JoS for the information. Keep your board in front of you and ask the demon "are you -----" your pendulum will either go up and down for yes or side to side for no. Look for other names they are called by. If you can't find him/her on the lists, ask again. Either they'll tell you to look under a different letter or their not listed there. If they're not listed there, you can ask them if they are from Satan to make sure they're legit.
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Heeyy!!! i need soomee heellpp!!! i'm trying to fiind my guiaardian deemon and i neeeed to fiinddd ouut hooww

Heed the wise words of LucifugeKaiser here. Be patient and "don't get frustrated". Every Satanist travels a different path leading to the same goal. I know once dedicated the next logical step seems to be to locate your HGD. I will say from experience such is not always the case. I did not discover my HGD until almost 5 years into my ritual work. Realize that once you are dedicated to Satan, every Demon is your friend, companion, and confidant. Thus once you begin your ritual or meditative work you will be ultimatly led to your guardian demon which is really the higher manifestation of self. The HGD is your closest friend...and close friendships are not developed overnight. Be patient and do the work...We are here to assist you as well.

Invoke often,

marcus/dv
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Demonicvanguard wrote:Realize that once you are dedicated to Satan, every Demon is your friend, companion, and confidant.

Is it not true that some demons refuse to befriend humans regardless of their allegiance? I apologize but I thought there was some demons that just didn't like Humans in general.

LossoCelo
Admin

http://satansarmy.4rumer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:34 am

Is it not true that some demons refuse to befriend humans regardless of their allegiance? I apologize but I thought there was some demons that just didn't like Humans in general.

It is true that you will find some demons more beneficial to you than others. This has to do with how our personal make-up interacts with theirs. However, because you are a dedicated to Satan the Demons are not your enemy and will not do you harm. So maybe I used the term "friends" a bit loosely; but when it comes to Satanism, I do consider the enemy of my enemy to be my friend:->

Invoke often,

dv
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLokian on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:51 pm

thaank yoouu guuyyss soo muuch foorr thee heellp!!!!

TheLokian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top