New Radio
NEW IRC

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Everyone

Post by Das Übermensch on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 pm

I am brand new to spiritual Satanism, and I just have a quick question for everyone who has a personal relationship with Father and the Demons: where did you start? I've spent at least a week reading whatever I could on the Joy of Satan webpage, and the amount of information there is staggering. Someone, please point me in the right direction.
Das Übermensch

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Dante Satanas on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Welcome! Smile

i suggest you do the dedication if you haven't yet, then go onto opening the chakras

Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Das Übermensch wrote:I am brand new to spiritual Satanism, and I just have a quick question for everyone who has a personal relationship with Father and the Demons: where did you start? I've spent at least a week reading whatever I could on the Joy of Satan webpage, and the amount of information there is staggering. Someone, please point me in the right direction.

It's always a habit of mine to ask how old a person is before I give them direction. Now I don't work for the Census Bureau, but age does determine what you are able to start with and what kind of learning best suites you. Thus if you are a teenager living with your parents, I would give you a different direction than I would a college student living in a dorm or on his/her own. Also are you a better hands on learner, or can you look at a book or website and pick things up pretty easily? Last but not least do you have any experience in regards to meditation, whether if be Eastern, Transcendental, etc...

If you can answer a few of these questions, we can probably be of more use to you:-> Welcome aboard and please post often!

Invoke often,

dv

Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Das Übermensch on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:48 pm

@ both of you: thanks for the welcome!

@Demonicvanguard: I am 20 years old, living at college. Unfortunately, I happen to go to The Citadel and by regulation am required to live in a rather tightly confined environment (in a barracks room along with a roommate). This aspect is non-negotiable. I do have some alone time, but this is limited. As I said before, I am able to spend some time researching Satanic learning and philosophy (mostly by reading); this is probably the best way for me to learn, but I'm always ready to try other methods.

To answer your other questions: no, I have negligible experience in meditation.

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!

Übermensch
Das Übermensch

Back to top Go down

Post by Seremptus on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Yeah, I would start with dedication, then move onto the power meditations and maybe take the meditation course that's explained on JoS. Love the name btw, you german?
Seremptus

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Dedication should probably not be the first thing you do as priorly thought. Remember that the agreement you sign is perminate, you should not rush into it. This will be a grave mistake, first get an understanding of what your agreeing to in that ritual, then begin to strengthen your aura is probably what I'd do. After that listen to demon cause I have no clue what I would do in your situation, but dedicating first is a horrible mistake, once that's signed you read something you don't agree with you can't simply forget that agreement. It is perminit.

-Ulister

LossoCelo
Admin

http://satansarmy.4rumer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Das Übermensch on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:39 am

@Ulister Andras: Thanks for the heads-up, I will probably begin with the meditation methods, then perform the dedication when I'm ready. I agree, it's a difficult situation, but I'll see what kind of assistance I can get from the demons.

@SeremptusKaiser: My family is German, but I was born in the US. I got the name from Nietzsche. Glad you like it! By the way, I think that you, as a Satanist, would find some of his ideas interesting.
Das Übermensch

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Das Übermensch wrote:@Ulister Andras: Thanks for the heads-up, I will probably begin with the meditation methods, then perform the dedication when I'm ready. I agree, it's a difficult situation, but I'll see what kind of assistance I can get from the demons.

@SeremptusKaiser: My family is German, but I was born in the US. I got the name from Nietzsche. Glad you like it! By the way, I think that you, as a Satanist, would find some of his ideas interesting.

Greetings again Das Übermensch,

I have to say that my assent into the occult came via writings by such authors as Nietzsche, Hume, Kant, Hegel, Marx, Schopenhauer, Sartre, etc,… While I was an undergrad I became very interested in the writings of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung. With Jung I got a glimpse into the unexplained world of the occult via his writing entitled Seven Sermons to the Dead (Sermones ad Mortuos). This of course was a teaser to his great work, The Red Book, which was just released from hostage/captivity in 2009. More on this some other time.

In regards to you situation, I would embark on an aggressive dose of meditative activities. Strengthening the mind will eventually lead to being able to create an Astral Temple in order to perform rituals on the Astral plane. If you have no experience in yoga or meditation I would recommend Aleister Crowley’s work entitled, Eight Lectures on Yoga. This work dispenses with a great deal of eastern jargon and terminology and is very useful to the beginning practitioner. I have included a link to PDF-of this work:
Eight Lectures on Yoga

In closing, I have over a Gig-of Occult and Satanic books in PDF format...Let me know if you are interested in more?

Regards,

dv
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by KoreanZombie on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:14 pm

In closing, I have over a Gig-of Occult and Satanic books in PDF format...Let me know if you are interested in more?

Hey Demon, Do you by chance have a copy of the Necronomicon Spell book? If so, could you get it to me somehow? Thanks man!
KoreanZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 pm

KoreanZombie wrote:

Hey Demon, Do you by chance have a copy of the Necronomicon Spell book? If so, could you get it to me somehow? Thanks man!

Yes, I do have the Necronomicon Spell Book. I believe it is online in a couple of places, but I have uploaded it to my server for you as well. Here it is:

Necronomicon Spellbook
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Hello from Indonesia

Post by Newblackmoon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:25 am

Hi All,
I'm new member from Indonesia. I'm f 33 yo, and have been deepen my spiritual journey for these last couple years. I'm expecting to have discussion buddies who are enjoying sharing experience and knowledge to get deeper and deeper understanding about everything. So, I will give you a buzz some time soon and feel free to buzz me anytime too!

Newblackmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:32 am

Welcome to the forums FemmeFatale! Welcome to the forums Das!

Back to top Go down

Post by Das Übermensch on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:48 am

Welcome, FemmeFatale! And good luck on the spiritual journey; that's why we're all here- to talk. Smile

Das Übermensch

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:17 pm

FemmeFatale wrote:Hi All,
I'm new member from Indonesia. I'm f 33 yo, and have been deepen my spiritual journey for these last couple years. I'm expecting to have discussion buddies who are enjoying sharing experience and knowledge to get deeper and deeper understanding about everything. So, I will give you a buzz some time soon and feel free to buzz me anytime too!

Greetings FemmeFatale! I almost missed your post, being it was buried in the recesses here:-> Welcome to the Forum and I hope you post here often. Anyway, I guess I'm giving you a "buzz" now. Very Happy

Invoke often,

dv
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum