New Radio
NEW IRC

In-Fighting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In-Fighting

Post by Dante Satanas on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 am

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to address a problem that I recently saw rising here on Satan's Army. This problem was very big in the JOS e-groups, and I can tell it is going to be very big here unless we can put a stop to it. This website isn't just for the JOS, it is for every group of Satanism to come, connect, and converse. This website was made with one idea in mind, to learn and grow together.

We all have different beliefs. I am a JOS satanist myself, I have been told that I "worship the satanic space man." I thought it was quite funny, but its an example of what i don't want to see on this site. I want everyone's beliefs to be respected. In the end, aren't we all on the same path? Isn't our goal to reach enlightenment? To fight against ignorance? and I'm not sure if this is true for all, but I'm sure this is true for most. Isn't our goal to reach the godhead?

In my opinion we should all join together, and finally take this world back to the truth. So, I don't want to see In-Fighting on this website. It kills me to see satanists going after other satanists. If needed we can make forum sections for each specific group.

So, let us join together to reach all of our goals, shall we?

-Dante

Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Re: In-Fighting

Post by Demonicvanguard on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:28 am

I just wanted to address a problem that I recently saw rising here on Satan's Army. This problem was very big in the JOS e-groups, and I can tell it is going to be very big here unless we can put a stop to it. This website isn't just for the JOS, it is for every group of Satanism to come, connect, and converse. This website was made with one idea in mind, to learn and grow together.

I totally agree Dante! Satanism was never meant to crammed into the closet of orthodoxy. When this happens you have basically what the xitians have, which is herd-mentality and group-think. Growing in the LHP sometimes means questioning and testing why you believe what you do? Are your beliefs based on personal experience or are you just taking someones word for it? Test and question everything.

We all have different beliefs. I am a JOS satanist myself, I have been told that I "worship the satanic space man." I thought it was quite funny, but its an example of what i don't want to see on this site. I want everyone's beliefs to be respected. In the end, aren't we all on the same path? Isn't our goal to reach enlightenment? To fight against ignorance? and I'm not sure if this is true for all, but I'm sure this is true for most. Isn't our goal to reach the godhead?

I have always said that I'm not a big fan of titles and labels. When you label yourself as this or that you have already shut your mind off to the possibility of other realms of experience and/or thought. Now I have belonged and still belong to various groups like the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, The Temple of Set, and the O.T.O. (Ordo Templi Orientis). Now while these groups carry their own titles and banners, they also encourage individual experimentation in hopes that new schools of thought and new vistas will be created. The magnum opus is that hopefully instead of being on the path...You become the path. Great Work has the trappings of immortality!

In my opinion we should all join together, and finally take this world back to the truth. So, I don't want to see In-Fighting on this website. It kills me to see satanists going after other satanists. If needed we can make forum sections for each specific group.

So, let us join together to reach all of our goals, shall we?

Well said my friend! There is no room for fighting and verbal mud-slinging. The only thing that gets accomplished in a mud fight is: both parties get dirty...and they both lose a lot of ground.

Thanks for taking the time to write this Dante!

Carpe Noctem (Seize the Night)

dv

Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top