New Radio
NEW IRC

Strange Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange Dreams

Post by Jordan on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:16 am

I have been talking to someone, this is the person that made me consider looking into Satanism. He told me that I should record all dreams and be aware of any reoccurring numbers. Over the past few months there are 2 distinct dreams I remember, and may have some meaning.

the first was about 5 or 6 months ago, sometime during the summer. I went to sleep and dreamed that there was a group of people that I visited, not sure of whom or for what reason. I met them for supper, I think there was somewhere between 6 and 10 people. I remember right before I had the supper with them an old lady asked to see me in private. She told me a word that I must recite, all i remember is that it was a compound word (two words combined). I came back to join them for supper, but the old lady did not. Everyone at the table looked at me strange, even accusing. I said the word out loud and the people at the table said what I have done was bad. Instantly I was teleported to a man and a beautiful women of about my age. The man looked to be somewhere in his 30's or 40's but I dont remember his facial features. He said that I have made a good choice in saying that word. He also said that the young women was to be one of my friends and to help me. He also said that this was not a dream, but infact reality and that I can recall this women for help whenever I want to, as long as I recite the word. I woke up and did not remember the word, but vividly remembered the dream and felt a longing to meet up with this man and women. All I remember about the man is that he was wearing a brown robe and had no facial hair. The women had black hair.

Another dream was happened about a month ago, right before I started looking into satanism. For some reason the world was going to end, and someone phoned our house. My father entered and said something about being Christian, same with the rest of my family. The person wanted to talk to me, it was a voice of a man. He asked what I believe in. I said I'm not sure, I'm currently an agnostic. The man sounded somewhat dissapointed and said I am not ready, and am given until the rest of the day to decide. Since I have not found out about Satanism I decided to visit Churches. For some reason in this dream the Churches were hard to find. I only found one, which was for some reason inside of a stone castle. The nun there was very rude and said that I shouldn't be here. I said I wanted to learn about God. She made me leave. I then went to visit my Christian friends and said how I would like to learn about God. The whole time they were singing and I joined in. At the end I was reciting in my head that I believe in God. Late that evening the phone ringed and I picked it up. The man said "What is your choice." I replied "Christianity." He replied "You can not lie to me. You do not believe in God" And I instantly awoke with me heart beating and I was sweating. This dream made me question myself and look into other religions.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Dreams

Post by Demonicvanguard on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:49 am

Very interesting dreams, not to mention they have a great deal of symbolic importance!

When you are on the threshold of great things and Great Work, your thoughts and dream-life often become more important then they ever were before. It is obvious that you are coming to the crossroad where intellect and faith intersect with the abyss and the unknown. While awake you are consciously seeking and contending with various viewpoints and belief systems. While sleeping your subconscious continues this battle in unique ways with diverse vistas and menacing archetypes.

The "Word/s" in your first dream may represent something that you are unwilling to speak about at this given time; or, perhaps, it is something to be discovered much later that will usher in a new Aeon in regards to your life and work. The second dream is pretty self explanatory and revolves around your current spiritual-growth pangs and dilemmas.

Your are currently standing on the threshold of a miracle my friend. It is that eternal precipice where everything hangs in the balance. It is the place where you have to either decide to take that leap, or return back to the safe and familiar. Almost two decades ago I remember being in the same place that you are now. It was very exciting yet horrifying at the same time! Then, after making my choice, I discovered that it really was not a choice after all.

Dream well my friend!

dv

Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Another point I forgot to post was that when I was younger I used to get sleep paralysis. I'm not sure if this is the right term, but let me describe what happened.

I would go to bed and sleep like normal. Usually on weekends when I would sleep in very late (until noon) I would wake up at around 9:00 or 10:00am, but still feel tired. I would then start to drift off again. Suddenly I would wake up and I would try to move around, but feel my limbs to be very heavy and difficult to move. Eventually my body would cease to move, except for breathing. Even my tongue could not move! I would feel like I'm starting to drift off, like I'm going to leave my body. I would get scared because I thought at those times that I was going to die. With all of my might I would try to resist the calm sleepy temptation and try to move my limbs. Eventually I would get my toes and fingers to wiggle and get back to my normal self. During this whole ordeal it was not a dream. I could look around the room, even look at my clock and see it was only 5 or so minutes different then when I initailly woke up. Everything in my room would stay the same so I know that I was awake. This ordeal happened several times (about 5 or 6) over about 2 or 3 years of my teen age life (roughly age 14 to 16 or 17)

I'm not sure whether this has any significance, but I thought I should bring it up just in case

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Das Übermensch on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Sleep paralysis is actually a pretty common phenomenon. It happens during REM sleep as your body's way of preventing you from physically acting out your dreams. Sometimes, if you wake up suddenly, the effects can last up to a few minutes while you are awake. Don't worry about that.

Also, I would have to agree with Demonicvanguard in the sense that your dreams seem to symbolize your personal and spiritual development. Just be confident in the path you are taking.

Das Übermensch

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Jordan wrote:Another point I forgot to post was that when I was younger I used to get sleep paralysis. I'm not sure if this is the right term, but let me describe what happened.

I would go to bed and sleep like normal. Usually on weekends when I would sleep in very late (until noon) I would wake up at around 9:00 or 10:00am, but still feel tired. I would then start to drift off again. Suddenly I would wake up and I would try to move around, but feel my limbs to be very heavy and difficult to move. Eventually my body would cease to move, except for breathing. Even my tongue could not move! I would feel like I'm starting to drift off, like I'm going to leave my body. I would get scared because I thought at those times that I was going to die. With all of my might I would try to resist the calm sleepy temptation and try to move my limbs. Eventually I would get my toes and fingers to wiggle and get back to my normal self. During this whole ordeal it was not a dream. I could look around the room, even look at my clock and see it was only 5 or so minutes different then when I initailly woke up. Everything in my room would stay the same so I know that I was awake. This ordeal happened several times (about 5 or 6) over about 2 or 3 years of my teen age life (roughly age 14 to 16 or 17)

I'm not sure whether this has any significance, but I thought I should bring it up just in case

Considering the time of day and that you had already slept quite a longtime- this actually sounds like lucid dreaming. I'm going to post an essay about how to achieve a lucid dream state either today or tomorrow. Thank you for putting this up!

Invoke often,

dv
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:08 pm

I've had this happen to me atleast once. Because of the storyline your giving your experience is slightly different, and may or may not be the same. Demon is very knowledgeable and I definitely recommend you take his word before mine on this subject, but a Wiccan friend of mine referred to my event as Body Stuffing, where you want to move but nothing happens and you can't talk either. Wiccans and Satanists have a very different point of view on the Magick subject, but I know only the Wiccan version of it. From what I was told was it's your Aura being pushed and shoved around your body, but for Wiccans the simple ability of being able to do this you need a family history in Magick.

Perhaps Demon is correct, I'm just giving you another idea at a possibility. By Wiccan laws of magick though the use of magick in this way is a sin to them, so it's someone with ability, that purely doesn't give a damn for the rules. Countering it isn't easy, your options are pretty much try to guard your Aura at all times, or if you have found your guardian demon ask him for help in protecting yourself from it, or as an option 3 stay awake as often as you can, but it's extremely difficult to stay up for long periods your not used to. The attack can only be put in place on you while your asleep.

(Like I said listen to demon before this, this is all Wiccan bull and it's not 100% trustable, but it's another "Possibility".)

-Ulister

LossoCelo
Admin

http://satansarmy.4rumer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Wiccan version of it. From what I was told was it's your Aura being pushed and shoved around your body, but for Wiccans the simple ability of being able to do this you need a family history in Magick.

Very interesting point Ulister- never heard of that one before Question I personally don't get into auras that much, but I know that there are those who do. In regards to Wicca, they are often an easy target because their magic and beliefs are mostly about spouting moralisms and worrying about getting hit with the cosmic boomerang, than accomplishing any real work. The "New Age Movement" had is chance to succeed, but it failed miserably! It has now been reduced to basically worshiping Jewsus in a dress. While this may appeal to religious "Fashionistas", I have no desire to be a slave to fad or dress up when it comes to matters of the "Great Work".

Sleep well everyone:->

dv
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Yes wiccans have a very odd way of thinking about it. I can't honestly say I believe in their version, but I at least give them a chance to say their ideas, cause who knows, perhaps they're right. Perhaps they're no where near the truth, I honestly don't know for sure. So I keep an open mind until I can come to my own conclusion : ). I have little to no study in Aura and Magick, my area of expertise so far has been attempting to speak to the demons and spirits so they may help me to achieve my goal, then I will move over to studying other things with their aid, then become independent and eventually complete magnum opus as all of our main goal is. But that is extremely advanced so I wish to become as masterful as I can in the other subjects first.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Yes wiccans have a very odd way of thinking about it. I can't honestly say I believe in their version, but I at least give them a chance to say their ideas, cause who knows, perhaps they're right. Perhaps they're no where near the truth, I honestly don't know for sure. So I keep an open mind until I can come to my own conclusion : ).

I agree that everything can and should be considered. I also never said that Wicca does not contain any truths. My feeling is that if you are going to spill blood and believe in something, you might as well tap into the right vein;->

I have little to no study in Aura and Magick, my area of expertise so far has been attempting to speak to the demons and spirits so they may help me to achieve my goal, then I will move over to studying other things with their aid, then become independent and eventually complete magnum opus as all of our main goal is. But that is extremely advanced so I wish to become as masterful as I can in the other subjects first.

You are doing the right thing for you current circumstances. The only advantage to having a good foundation in magical theory- is that it makes it easier to discern the spirits, and makes it less likely that you will fall into deception (self or otherwise).

Terms like: magnum opus, the Great Work, and achieving godhead- have been cheapened in the sense that they have been reduced to merely talking-points and bywords. To the magician or aspirant starting out on the path, these words mean less than nothing. For how can you have or achieve a goal if you don't know what that goal is? This would be like me taking you to a unknown town, blindfolding you, and then telling you to find "Bob's house." Thus, you have to ask yourself what is the point? I mean, you should at least consider: "why am I looking for Bob? Bob who? What does Bob have to offer me? And where the fuck am I and why am I blindfolded?" For when it is all said and done...you may be more interested in just sitting at home playing video games or watching Anime. Now these maybe noble pursuits for some, but it will not help you get to Bob's house.

I think this got a bit off topic...but so be it:->

dv

Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Lol yea I think we were talking more about bob's house then anything Xp but fair enough, I still understand what your saying. I have very basic understanding of the terms you listed, thats why I don't bother to know what I'm talking about in that category. I've read a little about it, but like I said to the Xians, "I've read your pathetic book called a bible too. Just like you I don't know everything about your religion though, but because I've made the attempt to study I still know more then you." This is truly the easiest way to shut a Xian up.

Perhaps I am slightly off-course of what I should be doing?

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top