New Radio
NEW IRC

GAH! I will not allow it : )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GAH! I will not allow it : )

Post by LossoCelo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Alright I'm sending this out to all the loyal members of our forum. There has been alot of issues as of late, and I like to thank my moderators for handling them correctly : ). Though there is one issue that we can not solve with out the aid of you all. This does not cost a penny, and is minimal work.

If you have friends, invite them. Scatter around the places, tell other people about this forum : ). Satansarmy is one of the rare few that is solely for satanists, and that is what makes it harder for us to continue. We are not well interested in the pity of Xians, and jews, nor the other beliefs that declare Occult. I've looked around as hard I can to see what other forum managers have done to expand there groups, : ) I always find 1 or 2 posts asking their members to help them expand.

Satans army without doubt, and without help became stronger then those forums with much less prep time, and we've definitely made some mistakes that we'll regret lol. Now we're alot more stable and we have a group of honest, and loyal moderators. I have noticed a decrease in the forums use, and I've been monitoring it slowly. No matter what the forum will remain open, and I will continue to try to keep it alive : ) so all of you know you can come back at some point.

I encourage that if you make a new email, even if you've decided to leave the forum for a while. Log on and change your email real quick : ), Just so you have that option of coming back if you want to.

-Losso

Last edited by LossoCelo on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

LossoCelo
Admin

http://satansarmy.4rumer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: GAH! I will not allow it : )

Post by LucifugeKaiser on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Well said, when these forums were first growing they were alot of fun. It's been getting a little boring lately and that jut can't do. I'll find some people okay.
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Will do : ). As promised lol I will not let this befall my forum lol. : P now now though be safe : ).

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 am

Let's ask the nice man driving the van. He has candy!
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Lol you do that, let me know if it works out for you : ). What happened to Skaiser? She not on alot no more : (

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:55 pm

She broke up with me last week. She's also kinda bored with the occult forums and websites and such. we're still good friends and she's still a practicing Satanist. I know she thinks you guys are cool so she's bound to be back eventually.
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum