New Radio
NEW IRC

Warrior Valley Spinoff CH2 Drake's (EDITED VERSION)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warrior Valley Spinoff CH2 Drake's (EDITED VERSION)

Post by LossoCelo on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Well I had to do a little over time to get this to you tonight but here you all go.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enemies supressed and retreating commander." Came a voice over the rooms intercom. Around this room there was many people gathered, most were on laptops and it seemed as though the room was surrounded by screens with information on them. There was 2 men in the back of the room overlooking everything.
"Wiggin! Get over here." Said one of the men standing in the back of the room.
One of the people on a laptop stood and ran over to him. This man was dressed fairly well comapared to the others in the room, but still looked fairly casual. "Is there an issue commander?"
"The Americans are going to set up a counterattack somewhere close to Bravo 6's area zone. We can still take them by surprize, so I want you to mobilize your force directly behind bravo company. They wont know or expect reinforcements." The commander replied to him.
Wiggin nodded his head before turning and running to a door. "Darcen, take his tech post." The commander said as Wiggin left the room.

- In the bunk room -

"The Valleyraiders of the 8th division 4th core theater are to assemble at section 1-3-0-1, to repeat section 1-3-0-1. Assembly will occur in 5 minutes." A males voice spoke over the main speaker and immediately the men in the room began to get their stuff together, and charged toward the door.
A man ran into the room and immediately began issuing orders. The people were obeying his orders but there was so much noise and chaos it was difficult to make out what he was saying.
Finally after 2 minutes of chaos the first man began to run out of the door, and the other readied troops were following him as fast as they could.

- Meeting Area 1-3-0-1 -

The man named Wiggin was standing on a platform near the meeting area, he was not wearing the same well suited outfit as he was in the room, instead he wore a suit that looked much more like the casual troops that were standing in the crowd.
The man next to Wiggin whispered something into his ear.
"The Americans are on the move again." Wiggin announced to the crowd as they began to quiet. "We are at a major advantage still. The Americans do not know the strength we posses, they are currently in the belief that only what we dispatched earlier today, is all that we have to send them."
Silence remained amongst the crowd as the listened to Wiggin's speach.
"The Americans are setting up their line of defense currently. Though, we are letting them build up their forces so when we kill them all it's more worth our time and ammunition." He tried to make a slight joke out of the comment. "Until HQ tells us otherwise we're in defense, so lets move out.'
The crowd of soldiers began to follow as Wiggin stepped down from the platform and began to head into the forest.

-Somewhere between the base and target zone -

"Baker and Rose, scout ahead for enemies. The rest of the Division scatter and keep your comlinks on."
"Hey Wigs, you thinking this is going to be a good fight?" One of the soldiers asked over the communicator.
"Private... You don't skip rank. Ask your officer, and then he'll decide if it's worthy to rank up to Wigs." One of the other soldiers replied laughing a little bit.
"I think I'm going to have to pretend I didn't hear that question, what do you guys think?" Wiggin replied laughing quietly. A couple of the other soldiers began to laugh as well. "Shut up and scatter." Wiggin said trying to seem serious.
After a couple minutes of silence and the group moving forward, Wiggin's voice came over the communicator again. "James, alarm baseplate that Delta is in position and awaiting further orders."

Last edited by LossoCelo on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total

LossoCelo
Admin

http://satansarmy.4rumer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Valley Spinoff CH2 Drake's (EDITED VERSION)

Post by LossoCelo on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Gah this is hard to read, but I'm already cutting into overtime so I'll fix it tomorrow afterschool. Sorry guys.
Nighty nights.

-LossoCelo

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:04 am

Yay... my name is in it! Razz I hope I don't get killed. Smile

Back to top Go down

Very cool

Post by hermies on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:15 am

A little hard to read but as you said you would fix it. Needless to say i still enjoyed it and look foreward to reading the rest of book.
hermies

http://www.faithinfather.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:50 pm

BTW you guys have to be my proofreaders. You have exclusive access to this for 2 days before it's posted anywhere else. Thereby you have to be the first editors. : D

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:49 am

Private... You don't skip rank. As your officer. If I am right shouldn't it be "Ask" your officer.

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:23 am

Guest wrote:Private... You don't skip rank. As your officer. If I am right shouldn't it be "Ask" your officer.

Thank you I did edit this.

I hope you all enjoyed it, I extended forum exclusive access another 2 days on this.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top