New Radio
NEW IRC

HAIL THE MIGHTY 4 CROWNS OF DUAT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Hello! Although introduction is probably not need. Most of you know me from each of the JOS e-groups. Regardless, for those that dont know me im Mac Friday. A loyal follower of Father Satan for some 12-13 years now.

Also, this might be an easier way for the majority of you guys who need further assistance. I get a lot of emails form the groups and in return some dont get answered. Hopefully I can make up the difference and or provide a faster response time.

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah-

I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAIL THE MIGHTY 4 CROWNS OF DUAT!

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you found the website and I must say, I really admire your experience as a Satanist.
The forum is very interesting and I hope you have a good time in here.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF DUAT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am

Welcome! Do you mind if I ask how you found us? Because we haven't advertised on the JoS e-groups for quite a while as far as I know.

-Dante Volac Satanas

Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

welcome

Post by hermies on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 am

Welcome to the forums!
hermies

http://www.faithinfather.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:28 am

Welcome to the forums mac!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Dante Satanas wrote:Welcome! Do you mind if I ask how you found us? Because we haven't advertised on the JoS e-groups for quite a while as far as I know.

-Dante Volac Satanas

1. Yes, this may be true but I have been with the JOS for a while.

2. I've known about this group for quite some time now.

3. It's also still under the links section in the JOS.

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias*Rege, Amon Ra!
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah-

I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Ah, so that link on JoS is working. Good. : )

Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Anyone think we can convince Mac to come back? (Not that I ever knew who he was)
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Cynical Answer

Post by Itzio-Altrea on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:54 am

LuciferChristoph wrote:Anyone think we can convince Mac to come back? (Not that I ever knew who he was)
Yea...No . he is gone , because of poor Decisions (being on both sides) and Timing. there is some mis-understanding , Everyone has made , or Else the whole problem would be Solved. Why cant Both sides could Come together and solve this , or At least Shut up about it . I am Fifteen and It doesnt take a Rocket Scientist to know yall Need to Just bury the Hatchet and Call it quits . it doesn't feel right Saying that because im not Much of a Pacifist. We are all Satanists. The War should be Against the Kikes and Not Against Each other.Mad

Someone Give me two good Reasons why Mac Left ? His Claims are Reasonable against you guys. i Dont see why someone With Such Position , would just tell yall to fuck off like that without good Reason. He says you Denied the war. NOW TELL ME ,who the Fuck did that ? An admin . Admins need to be very Careful not to say anything Poorly because when they do Shit like this Happens .

Hail Satan!
Itzio-Altrea

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Itzio-Altrea wrote:
LuciferChristoph wrote:Anyone think we can convince Mac to come back? (Not that I ever knew who he was)
Yea...No . he is gone , because of poor Decisions (being on both sides) and Timing. there is some mis-understanding , Everyone has made , or Else the whole problem would be Solved. Why cant Both sides could Come together and solve this , or At least Shut up about it . I am Fifteen and It doesnt take a Rocket Scientist to know yall Need to Just bury the Hatchet and Call it quits . it doesn't feel right Saying that because im not Much of a Pacifist. We are all Satanists. The War should be Against the Kikes and Not Against Each other.Mad

Someone Give me two good Reasons why Mac Left ? His Claims are Reasonable against you guys. i Dont see why someone With Such Position , would just tell yall to fuck off like that without good Reason. He says you Denied the war. NOW TELL ME ,who the Fuck did that ? An admin . Admins need to be very Careful not to say anything Poorly because when they do Shit like this Happens .

Hail Satan!
Then it shall be. Though I do see why the admin wanted an even reputation with the LaVeyans. Neutral reputation is sometimes the best reputation to have.
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top