New Radio
NEW IRC

Got a little ticked at a 14 year old prick trying to seem smarter then me.... this was the result of me educating him...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got a little ticked at a 14 year old prick trying to seem smarter then me.... this was the result of me educating him...

Post by Dante Satanas on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm

First amendment rights, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Press, Freedom of Assembly, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Petition..... States, Cities, Towns can be sewed for violations of our rights. Freedom of Assembly basically means a curfew is a violation of our rights, therefore which ever state, city, or town has a curfew law enacted is liable to be sewed. Of course a child saying this pulls no weight for the common view of children being immature, under educated, and whimsical. But if an adult decided to speak out for the children and protect their rights (for even children have all the rights adults do, besides voting, war, and holding office) then perhaps people would see how our rights are being violated everyday. And proof of how children have the same rights as adults do as specified in the Bill of Rights (the first ten amendments of the Constitution of the United States of America) The Supreme Court ruled that even upon entering a school building during active school hours, children retain all rights specified in the Bill of Rights, unless said rights can be proven to be directly obstructing the education of other students around.

He never replied after i said that to him....

Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a little ticked at a 14 year old prick trying to seem smarter then me.... this was the result of me educating him...

Post by LossoCelo on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:54 pm

If your talking about me, I'm not 14, I am however a prick, I'd call us equal intelligence in different categories, And I most certainly argued this fact with you : D. lol.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

http://satansarmy.4rumer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a little ticked at a 14 year old prick trying to seem smarter then me.... this was the result of me educating him...

Post by Dante Satanas on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:08 pm

LossoCelo wrote:If your talking about me, I'm not 14, I am however a prick, I'd call us equal intelligence in different categories, And I most certainly argued this fact with you : D. lol.

-Losso

Lol Losso I know your 16 it was some prick calling himself snickers1996

Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:48 am

Ah RIGHTS! As long as you're a satanist, you shouldn't even bother with rights. They're fictitious, imaginary.
We have all the rights in the world. That's what satanism is about: freedom. And nobody cares about rights anymore, even those who brag about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top