New Radio
NEW IRC

Red Cross ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Cross ?

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:34 pm

My parrents recently donate 1500 to the red cross , in Reliefe of Japan . im worried That money Is going to the Xian Charity racket . what should i do? go up to my parents and say stop Donating money to japan ? stupid Xian parrents . Sad

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Cross ?

Post by Lucifers Warrior on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Listen Itzio, let them donate. Just because they have different beliefs does not mean they should be left to die. They have been fed these lies since birth.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 am

Red Cross and xian charity are separate, I think. The xian charity gives help only to the xians and they use these kind of tragedies to get more people to accept jewsus.

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:41 pm

The red cross has little if any connection to Xianty. They pick and choose their battles unlike most Xian funds which simply give to local churches to stay open 99% of the time. 2ndly the name red cross also has absolutely nothing to do with Xianity, the name of the organization relates to a symbol that just barely predates Xianity, I forget what year exactly, but many cultures used a red cross to mark a doctor. As seen throughout history, in modern military a red cross represents a medic, and that is what the symbol truly stands for. If you look through the history of the red cross organization they typically have alot to do with medical and relief funds.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

http://satansarmy.4rumer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:13 am

Where do they get that kind of money from? $1,500 wow. Of course I'm obviously not rich, but wow. Oh, but of course the Red Cross is a major scam for Tycoons to put more money in their pockets.
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top