New Radio
NEW IRC

Pulled Out Of Body By Guardian Demon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pulled Out Of Body By Guardian Demon?

Post by LuciferChristoph on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:10 pm

I don't know if Father (Satan) wants me asking this, but when I first entered Satanism I used to get mysteriously pulled out of my body I believe, and I entered a undescribable place. I always rejected entering it because of fear. But now I do not fear. Fear is the feast of the feeble. It used to always be a dark teal/cyan robed figure and everything was that color even my soul (kind of like death.) What I know is I was dead depressed at the time, and i guess it was a demon guardian trying to pull me into an astral plane to talk to me? When I had those pull out moments I also felt extreme electricity running through my soul. I also could stare at myself but it was hard to pull my self out of the moment. I also could think like normal but be stuck in wonder. I also wish to mention that I saw the same figure while in my body but it wore all black and when it touched me I felt like i was freezing to death (but I'm sure the in-body experience was imagination.....but the pull out i am not sure.) I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. I am still learning this forum.
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Re: Pulled Out Of Body By Guardian Demon?

Post by Dante Satanas on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 am

That does sound like a demon, because of the teal/cyan (blue is one of Satan's colors and the color of most demon auras) and demons have a much higher bioelectricity then humans, so the electricity you felt could be that... But I've never heard of a demon pulling someone out of their body

Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:19 pm

When did these experiences happen. Was it during lucid dreaming/sleep paralysis or were you fully awake. Was it during meditation or any time you were zoning out?

I have had a similar experiences in the past ( a good 6 or 7 years ago). I mentioned this in a previous post, but I used to get sleep paralysis when I used to over sleep as an early teen. Like you mentioned, I felt like I was being pulled out of my body. I felt fully awake, yet I was paralyzed- couldn't even move my fingers or toes. I would try with all my might to move around and resist the pulling. Sometimes I would hear a women's voice, as if someone was talking to me. I was scared too at the time. Now I wish I wouldn't have resisted! it could have been a pulling to the astral plane.

From what I've read, the sleep paralysis is the perfect condition to experience OBEs. You're mind is almost in a sleep like state, the brainwaves have a very low frequency. This is what happens when you enter a trance. But at the same time you feel fully awake so you are aware of everything around you at the astral level.

I haven't had those experiences for a while, but they used to be quite frequent. It used to be about once a week

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:06 am

It happened whenever I fell asleep, maybe once or twice when not asleep. But it used to happen literally whenever I fell asleep. I was so freaked out sometimes I used to just stay up for a week (rarely two weeks) straight.

When I get sleep paralysis I see everything as it was just before I closed my eyes but I hear everything that goes on and I have to fight my way out.
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top